Maple Leaf Foods operates official corporate social media profiles on X and LinkedIn. Our social media house rules set out expectations for how we expect our followers, including prospective and current Team Members, to behave online while interacting with us on social media.
As part of our pledge to our followers, we will do our best to ensure that all comments, photos, videos, and other materials posted on our social media accounts are aligned with creating a positive and pleasant experience online.
It is important to note that any comments, posts, or tags or mentions about Maple Leaf Foods and/or our brands do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideas of Maple Leaf Foods, our employees or affiliates, and that Maple Leaf Foods is not responsible for any such content.
This means avoiding postings that are:
- Insulting, slanderous, or obscene
- False, fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading
- Sexist, homophobic, racist, or otherwise objectionable
- Unsolicited spam comments or postings
- In violation of any intellectual property right
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Otherwise offensive, graphically or in tone
We reserve the right to remove comments that do not comply with this policy.
If you would like to discuss an issue with a specific product, we invite you to please contact us:
- Online: https://www.mapleleaffoods.com/contact-us/
- By phone: 1-800-268-3708
Thanks again for your interest in Maple Leaf Foods – we look forward to welcoming you to our online communities!