MONTREAL, Dec. 10, 2008 (Canada NewsWire via COMTEX News Network) — TSX: MFI
Maple Leaf Foods (TSX/MFI) President and CEO Michael McCain will hold a media briefing on December 12, to provide an update on Maple Leaf Foods and the Company’s new food safety protocols. The media briefings will be preceded by a tour of its packaged meat plant in Montreal.
- Who: Michael H. McCain, President & Chief Executive Officer, Maple Leaf
- When: Friday, December 12, 2008 at 12:15 p.m. Eastern
- Where: Hotel Le St-Martin
1400 rue Maurice-Gauvin
- Note: A light lunch and refreshments will be served
Details about the Montreal plant tour:
- How: Please confirm attendance to reserve a spot: Limited places
- When: First tour at 10:00 a.m. and second tour at 11:00 a.m.
- Where: 2525 ave Francis-Hughes, Laval
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is a leading food processing company, headquartered in Toronto, Canada. The Company employs approximately 23,500 people at its operations across Canada and in the United States, the United Kingdom and Asia. The company had sales of $5.2 billion in 2007.
SOURCE: Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
For media inquiries, or to reserve a spot at the briefing and/or the tour, please
contact Wendie Godbout, (514) 908-0110, ext.311, firstname.lastname@example.org