Maple Leaf Foods Inc. 2008 First Quarter Results
- What: Maple Leaf Foods' 2008 First Quarter Results Conference Call
- Who: Michael H. McCain, President & Chief Executive Officer Michael Vels, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Lynda J. Kuhn, Senior Vice President Communications & Consumer Affairs
- When: April 24 2008 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- Where: Go to http://investor.mapleleaf.ca for webcast link Live over the Internet -- Simply log on to the above link.
- To participate via conference call, please call 416-641-6113/ 866-226-1792
- For those unable to participate, playback will be made available an hour after the event at 416-695-5800/800-408-3053 (Passcode 3257859 followed by the number sign).
If you are unable to participate, the webcast will be archived and available on the Company's website at www.mapleleaf.com under the Presentations & Webcasts section.
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is a leading Canadian food processing company. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, the Company employs approximately 23,000 people at its operations across Canada and in the United States, United Kingdom and Asia. The Company had sales of $5.2 billion in 2007.
(Minimum Requirements to listen to broadcast: The Windows Media Player software, downloadable free from http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/EN/default.asp and at least a 28.8Kbps connection to the Internet. If you experience problems listening to the broadcast, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).)
SOURCE Maple Leaf Foods Inc.