What's it Like to Work at Maple Leaf?
We care a lot
Passionate people; passionate about food describes the underlying spirit of Maple Leaf employees. We don't care a little; we care a lot! And we don't just talk about things, we make things happen! We are single-minded when we set our minds to something and are willing to overcome any obstacles to succeed. And, we always harbour an overall sense of optimism and confidence in our ability to create a brighter future. Maple Leaf is a winning culture for passionate people and high performers who want to achieve.
We live our Values everyday
- We go way beyond posters on the wall – we live our company’s Leadership Values.
- We develop leaders and empower them to take charge and lead their careers.
- We are fiercely proud of the products we produce: from quality fresh meats, tasty hotdogs, and mouth-watering bacon to quick’n’easy prepared meals and healthy bread choices. We are excited about our products and are constantly innovating to bring new products to market.
- Six Sigma is a pillar of our culture and drives us to find ways to improve everything we do.
- We are over 150 years old with a history of great product innovations and traditions, yet we are making history through continued innovation and rapid growth!
Our employees include people like you - enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We invite you to explore our Careers section to discover more about our high performance culture and how we build leaders at Maple Leaf Foods.